Needle Felting Starter Set
Ready..Set...Felt! Just add wool and you'll be ready to go! This starter set was put together using the exact items that the maker wishes she would have had when she started felting. She has tried many different options and chosen the ones that work the best.
● 1 Durable, long-lasting 5”x 6” high density felting foam pad (better than "charcoal foam")
● 4** Color-coded felting needles to give you ultimate flexibility with your projects
- 1 coarse needle (36 gauge triangle) to quickly start your sculpture
- 2 medium all-purpose needles (38 triangle & 38 star) for overall shaping
- 1 fine needle (40 triangle) for small details and surface finishing
**Felting needles come in more than a dozen sizes but trust me, you do not need them all (and yes, I have tried them all!) Keep things simple by just using this handpicked variety of 4 needles. I make all my creations using just these.
● Needle chart explaining needle sizes and appropriate usage
● Needle case to store your needles safely
● A handy starter guide to walk you through needle felting techniques, answering questions like "What kind of wool is best?" or "How do I properly use felting needles?" This guide will also teach you how to sculpt the basic shapes that are the building blocks of any needle felting